Lemon Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
This Lemon Cauliflower Rice Pilaf is a super fast side dish with lots of lemon and herbs. It’s the perfect side dish for your spring plate. This recipe suits the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), Paleo and Vegan diets.
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ounces 1 bag Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
1. Add the onion and oil to the pan and cook over medium-high heat until the onions are translucent about 5 minutes.
2. Next, add the cauliflower rice and salt.
3. Stir to combine and cook another 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and then add the dill, parsley and lemon juice.
5. Stir to combine and then serve.