Dairy-Free Chocolate Pumpkin Avocado Pudding
Creamy and healthy dairy-free chocolate pumpkin avocado pudding is rich and full of chocolatey flavor. This pudding is spiced with warm flavors, lightly sweetened with raw honey and an all-around nutrient-dense fall treat.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, sliced, pitted and peeled
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Plain Greek yogurt, coconut milk whipped cream or dairy whipped cream
- Toasted pecans
Add all the ingredients except the optional toppings to the food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as desired.
Serve with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, coconut milk whipped cream or dairy whipped cream, and top with toasted pecans, if desired.
Store leftovers in the fridge and eat within 3 days.