According to the Environmental Protection Agency, air inside the average home is two to five times more polluted than the air outside, largely due to toxic household cleaners and pesticides. That’s the average home, some homes are much worse.
We can always do things like use air-purifiers to improve our air quality, but the best solution is to keep the pollutants out in the first place.
The new e-book, DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes from Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus will help you do just that – keep toxins at bay and improve the quality of the air that you breathe.
DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes
This book is loaded, and I mean LOADED with recipes. There is a recipe for every crucial cleaning project. Heather also outlines the basic ingredients and equipment needed. The good news is… the list is very short and the recipes are SIMPLE! You only need a few key ingredients to make the 50 recipes in this book.
You will find recipes for…
- All Purpose Cleaners
- For the Kitchen (including dish soap, dishwasher detergent, veggie wash and much more!)
- For the Bath (mold/mildew remover, tub/tile cleaner, toilet cleaner)
- Laundry Products (detergent, fabric softener, scented dryer sheets, wool dryer balls, stain-remover and more!)
- Wood care (dusting spray, furniture wax, hardwood floor wash and more!)
- Plus, Carpet stain remover, leather care, polishing and caring for metals, air-fresheners and tutorials!
Not only will making your own cleaners improve your health, it will save you TONS of money! Here are a few examples.
- Glass Cleaner
- Total store bought cost – About $3.43 for 26 ounces
- Total homemade cost – About $0.64 for 26 ounces
- Veggie Wash
- Total store bought cost – $0.27 per ounce, or about $4.35 for 16 ounces
- Total homemade cost – $0.03 per ounce, or about $0.52 for 16 ounces
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Total store bought cost – About $3.84 for 32 ounces
- Total homemade cost – About $1.62 for 32 ounces (A savings of 50%!)
This is the lemon & lavendar all purpose cleaner… This is the veggie wash…In addition to removing pesticide residues, this solution eliminates 98% of bacteria as well, which conventional veggie wash doesn’t do as effectively.Here is the liquid dish soap…And the laundry detergent…
This gentle Rosemary & Lemon Soft Scrub, easily cuts through buildup and grime…
I am really excited about these DIY dryer balls, since I paid close to $20 for mine!
With a very adventurous toddler in the house, I am in dire need of this stain remover!
DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes makes it easy and inexpensive to rid your house of toxins!
CLICK HERE to get this book and learn how to keep your house clean and smelling good, with all natural, non-toxic and simple ingredients! Improve your health and save money!
Use code “SPRING25” at checkout for 25% off! Code expires March 30th.
Who is Heather, the Mommypotamus?
Most of you probably already know Heather Dessinger, the author of the Mommypotamus blog. If you don’t read her blog, you must start asap. Heather’s blog is dedicated to natural-living and real-food. She is an inspiring, witty and hilarious writer!