One of my best friends recently pointed out to me that I don’t share enough about myself on my blog. In the spirit of my revamped blog, I decided to share a few things about myself with you … So you can then decide for yourself, if you are willing to take lifestyle advice from a girl that loves booty rap!
photo credit: joielala.com
1. Some people love great wine, I love a good Tequila – my favorite is Don Julio.
2. Arrested Development is my favorite TV show of all time.
3. And my favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
4. My favorite place I’ve traveled is Brazil.
5. When I was little, my dream was to be a Fly Girl on In Living Color.
6. I studied American Studies, Gender Studies & Sociology. Apparently, no one gave me the memo that I would have to pay bills after college.
7. I have always loved going to bed early.
8. I would love to spend a summer traveling across the US – hiking, camping and making paleo meals.
9. I’ve started making my own cleaning products recently.
10. I love researching & planning vacations. I even planned the entire menu for our girls weekend in Palm Springs this past summer.
11. Some who know me would say I am a control freak. 🙂
12. I used to have nightmares about Whoppers (the candy, not the burger). They really grossed me out.
13. I love hosting – I am Armenian, it must run in my blood!
14. I love indie films.
15. I love booty rap. Don’t judge.
16. I absolutely cannot sing, I am talking completely tone deaf.
17. My favorite Saturday morning activity is drinking coffee and catching up on fashion & design blogs.
18. My biggest regret is quiting Karate after 5 years of training & right before I would have tested for my black belt.
19. I used to work at the Christmas tree lot in high school with all my best friends & it was so much fun.
20. I helped start a community center in LA after I graduated from college & it was the most rewarding project that I’ve ever been involved with.
21. How do I say this one? … Ummm … I’m pregnant!
Happy Friday y’all!