If you liked my recipe for Paleo Shrimp and Mango Wraps then you’ll love this one for Paleo Curried Chicken Wraps! You can also serve these in lettuce cups, but we love the coconutty flavor of the paleo wraps with the curried chicken – slightly sweet and slightly savory!
I make this curried chicken recipe in my slow cooker. It is ridiculously easy! It takes 3 minutes (max!) to prep. You can get my recipe here. We often serve this chicken curry over steamed veggies, cauliflower rice or even white rice.
Paleo Chicken Curry Wraps
- 2 cups of curried chicken (get my EASY recipe here)
- 1 package of Paleo Wraps (find them here)
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, julienned
- 1/2 cup cucumbers, julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, julienned
- Place a scoop of curried chicken in your Paleo wrap. Add some carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers and fresh basil. Roll tightly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Click HERE to PIN this post!
This a great alternative to tacos and burritos. It’s healthier and doesn’t contain lots of calories. You can also save money making this at home.
Dr. Lane Sebring says
I love anything in wraps. It makes it so easy to hold and eat while your own on the go. Thanks for the recipe.