Beat the heat with these dairy-free blueberries and cream popsicles! These healthy fruit-sweetened frozen treats have only six ingredients, and are a fun and tasty way to savor the days of summer.
Summer rolled in with a vengeance here, and that means it’s popsicle season too. And, hey, popsicles aren’t just for kids either! In fact, I think I enjoy them just as much or more as an adult. But, I no longer go for the tri-colored astro pops and opt for homemade instead. Seriously though, I used to love astro pops as a kid.
Meanwhile, all you need for these delish popsicles are six simple ingredients (five if you forgo the collagen): fresh or frozen blueberries, coconut milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sea salt and collagen peptides (optional). Blend it all up, pour into molds, freeze and enjoy! No sweeteners, dairy or weird stuff, and bonus that’s there a little dose of protein from the collagen.
Gotta love a summer treat that’s refreshing, easy, satisfying and healthy too. These popsicles are sure to please kids and adults alike!
Looking for other frozen treat recipes for summer? Check out my hibiscus raspberry rum popsicles (adults only!) and dairy-free banana almond butter popsicles.
Cheers and enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE FREE RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Dairy-Free Blueberries and Cream Popsicles
- 2.5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed collagen peptides, optional
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Taste and adjust flavor, if desired.
- Pour mixture into popsicles molds and freeze for 6-7 hours or overnight. Once ready, rinse mold under hot water to remove.