Dairy-free creamy mango popsicles are a summertime must! This frozen treat is healthy, easy to make and has only five simple ingredients. They’re completely fruit-sweetened too!
I find great joy in the simple pleasure of eating a popsicle out in the sunshine during the summer. It’s nostalgic, satisfying and fun. It makes me feel like a kid too. But, my days of eating super sugary, processed frozen treats is behind me and I opt for healthier varieties now. And, homemade is the best!
These mango popsicles whip up in a pinch and truly couldn’t be easier to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to set in the freezer, but I assure you, they’re worth the wait! The popsicles are creamy (thanks to coconut milk), refreshing and bursting with mango flavor. The fruit itself offers enough sweetness too, so no further sweetener is needed.
Please know, I used fresh mango for this recipe, but frozen mango cubes will work too. It will require a bit more effort from the blender to mix everything, but that’s it.
Cheers and enjoy!
Dairy-Free Creamy Mango Popsicles (Fruit-Sweetened!)
- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups fresh mango, peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6-7 hours or overnight. Once ready, rinse mold under hot water to remove.