This easy pineapple guacamole gets a sweet and tropical twist! It’s a mix of creamy and chunky, with lots of fresh flavors from lime juice, cilantro, pineapple and more.
Easy pineapple guacamole offers a tropical spin on the traditional. It combines the classic guacamole ingredients, plus the sweet addition of pineapple. Serve it at your next “taco Tuesday,” or any warm weather get-together.
This pineapple guacamole takes about 10 minutes or less to make, and all in one bowl too. It has creamy and chunky avocado, fresh lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño, cumin, red onion, garlic, sea salt and of course, pineapple. That’s it! Just mash, mix and then dip or dollop to your heart’s content!
Before mashing and dipping away, here are some guacamole-making tips:
- Make sure the avocados are ripe, but not too ripe. They should be just a bit soft when given a gentle squeeze. If they’re at that point, but you’re not ready to make guacamole yet, toss them in the fridge and use them within a couple days.
- Mash the avocado, so it’s a mix between creamy and chunky. A fork works well for this. Then, fold in the remaining ingredients.
- For more spice, don’t discard the jalapeño seeds, but add them to the mixture instead. Cayenne can also be added for more heat. For more mild guacamole, remove the seeds and don’t add cayenne pepper.
- The guacamole is best eaten within a couple days, but can stretch another day beyond that. Make sure it’s well-covered in the refrigerator for optimal freshness.
- Don’t like red onion? Omit, or use green onion or sweet onion instead.
- Adjust flavors to your liking. Taste along the way and know that this recipe is merely a suggestion.
On a final note, is there anything better than a big bowl of fresh guacamole? I think it’s a dream come true.
Interested in other healthy dip recipes similar to this one? Check out my epic curry guacamole and dairy-free creamy Mexican dip.
Cheers and enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE FREE RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Easy Pineapple Guacamole
- 4 medium-large ripe avocados, halved, peeled and pitted
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 1 tsp cumin
- Sea salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (keep seeds in for more spice, if desired)
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 ¼ cups fresh pineapple, diced
- Dash of cayenne for more spice, optional
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados and lime juice together. Mash so there's a mixture of creamy and chunky bits. Of course, if you prefer it one way or another, do as you desire.
- Stir in the cumin, sea salt, garlic, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and cayenne, if using. Then, mix in the pineapple. Taste and adjust flavor, as desired.
- Garnish with extra cilantro, when serving, if desired. Enjoy with whatever you like!