Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I just wanted to pop in and remind you to sign up for PaleoCon, if you haven’t already!
PaleoCon is a FREE online event, featuring some of the leading experts in the Paleo community. There is an amazing line-up of presenters, including Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Michelle Tam (of Nom Nom Paleo) & Elana Amsterdam (of Elana’s Pantry)! Just to name a few!
What you’ll learn…
- How to Customize Paleo for Different People, Circumstances, and Goals
- The Top 3 Mainstream and Paleo Nutrition Myths Debunked
- Nom Nom Paleo’s Essential Kitchen Tools, Cooking Tips, And Ingredients
- Grain-free Cooking For The Whole Family
- Real Life Tips For Helping Your Family Go Paleo
- Exercise demos
- And much much more!
If you have never participated in a summit like this before, this is how it works. Once you register, each day you will receive an email with the links to the new presentations. That day’s presentations will be available for FREE for 24 hours.
When I first started Paleo and I would sign up for these types of events, I would get really overwhelmed trying to listen to everything. I highly recommend, just picking one or two presentations each day and trying to make a little time in your schedule to tune-in and learn! Enjoy!
CLICK HERE to sign-up for PaleoCon!