Healthy no-bake tahini oatmeal bars are decadent, chewy and satisfying. These incredible bars are dairy-free, gluten-free, and packed with healthy fats from tahini, and fiber from oats. This easy recipe is a keeper for kids and adults alike!
The holiday season and all its glory may be over, but personally, I think there’s still room for treats! However, going for a healthier, nutrient-dense option like these no-bake tahini oatmeal bars is the way to go. These bars aren’t too sweet and are beyond satisfying with creamy tahini, an oat texture and dark chocolate drizzle.
Trust me when I say, you want to make these bars! Luckily, the recipe is a cinch, and the bars truly are an awesome snack or treat. I bet any kid would be happy to find one in their lunchbox too — I know I would have been. And, in addition to being dairy and gluten-free, these are nut-free too.
So, what’s in healthy no-bake tahini oatmeal bars?
- Coconut oil
- Raw honey
- Sea salt
- Vanilla extract
- Chia seeds
- Flax meal
- Gluten-free oats
- Dark chocolate chips
Meanwhile, enough talk…go make these bars and report back!
Interested in other healthy treat recipes? Check out my 1-bowl grain-free sunbutter cookies and flourless tahini pistachio blondies. These raw pumpkin seed pistachio date bites are another good one to try!
Cheers and enjoy!
Healthy No-Bake Tahini Oatmeal Bars
- 1.5 cups tahini
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 2 Tbsp flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 tsp coconut oil
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, heat the tahini, raw honey, coconut oil and sea salt over medium-low heat, stirring often. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Then, while mixture is still warm, stir in oats, chia seeds and flax meal.
- Pour into prepared pan and pat down in an even layer (you may need to use your hands). Chill in fridge to set, at least 1 hour or longer.
- When ready to serve, prepare the topping. Melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in double boiler over medium-low heat. Drizzle over oat bars and cut into squares. Store in airtight container in fridge and eat within 2 weeks.