Healthy onion and herb dip is made with protein-packed Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, green onions and more. Grab your favorite veggies and chips, and dig into this easy and delicious party appetizer!
For those that watch the Super Bowl (or if you’re like me, just the halftime show and commercials), game day is almost here. And, that calls for some party snacks and appetizers — the most important part if you ask me! This dip is definitely a must for the big day (or for any other gathering), and is sure to keep people coming back for more.
Not only do I love the flavor and creamy texture of this dip, but I also love the fact that it’s super easy and all made in one bowl too. Mix together plain whole milk Greek yogurt, avocado oil mayonnaise, green onions, lemon juice, fresh chives and parsley, dried dill, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Then, dip away with your desired dip vehicle!
My favorite dipping apparatus is sea salt avocado oil potato chips (definitely makes the dip that much more addictive), but I also enjoy carrot sticks, celery and cucumber slices. Grain-free or corn tortilla chips, sweet potato chips, gluten-free crackers and plantain chips are great options too.
Cheers and enjoy!
Healthy Onion and Herb Dip
- 1 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt, preferably grass-fed
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mix together all ingredients in medium bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning, as desired. Serve with veggies, potato chips, tortilla chips, crackers or whatever you like!