Is your thyroid healthy? Are you certain?
30 million Americans — and 200 million people worldwide — have a thyroid disorder.
Unfortunately, only half have been properly diagnosed. And even less are receiving proper treatment.
Symptoms of thyroid dysfunction include weight gain, fatigue, cold hands and feet, hair loss, brain fog, depression, constipation, and more — millions of people are visiting their doctors and being sent away with “normal” thyroid lab scores and with no real answers.
My friend, Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness put together a FREE online event called The Thyroid Sessions, with 23 expert interviews and cooking classes on all things thyroid — so you can get the answers you’ve been looking for.
Sean has brought together a stellar lineup of functional medicine doctors, bestselling authors, nutritionists, and chefs for this event! Here’s a sneak peek…
- Dr. Sara Gottfried shows you how to lose weight when your thyroid is off.
- Chris Kresser and Dr. Kelly Brogan reveal the shocking truth about “normal lab ranges”.
- Dr. Kelly Austin exposes thyroid-damaging fillers like gluten and lactose in thyroid medications.
- Dr. Alan Christianson teaches you how to shrink thyroid nodules…naturally.
- Christa Orecchio shares her best tips for using real food to heal an OVER-active thyroid.
The 2-week Thyroid Sessions kicks off this Sunday, May 4th. But you can get started today with a FREE full-length, on-camera interview with Sean and our favorite gluten expert Dr. Tom O’Bryan on The Gluten—Thyroid Connection.
Click HERE to save your seat for The Thyroid Sessions. It’s FREE.
Once you register you’ll be sent directly to Dr. O’Bryan’s session. Plus, you’ll receive more information on what will definitely be a life-changing event.