This easy no-bake Chocolate Fudgy Bites recipe is loaded with healthy fats and is an easy pop-in-your-mouth treat!
I find this time of year is both about staying healthy and true to your goals, but also about embracing chocolate during the heart-shaped month!
Truthfully, my goals will always be priority and I do my best to stay motivated year-round. However, I am a chocolate fiend at heart and I totally believe in embracing it.
But if I’m going to indulge in deliciousness, you can bet it’ll be a healthier option than traditional, store-bought chocolate.
And if you’re looking for healthy indulgence, these Chocolate Fudgy Bites are perfect!
They whip up in under fifteen minutes, require zero baking, and can be used as a snack or a treat.
The cashew butter helps give them their fudge-like consistent and the cacao powder means that they have some potent health benefits.
As a busy mom, I actually keep a batch of these (or something similar) in the freezer.
Not only does this quickly curb a mama craving, but it’s also a great option for when the kiddos want something sweet! I bring these with us when we go to parties and dress them up by putting them in a mini paper muffin cup.
This way my girls don’t feel left out, but I know that what they’re eating isn’t the worst thing in the world (#momhack101).
Notes: If using these as a snack, the coconut sugar isn’t needed. If using them in place of a dessert, some might like a sweeter taste.
The cacao powder is optional to roll in, however it does make it so that the balls are a bit less sticky.
Chocolate Fudgy Bites
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp coconut palm sugar optional
- 2 tbs cacao powder for rolling, optional
- In a bowl combine the cashew butter, coconut flour and cacao powder (add in the palm sugar if using). Mix until it looks dry and chunky.
- Add in the honey and maple syrup and mix until combined.
- Line a sheet with parchment paper and grease your hands lightly (using a bit of coconut oil). Portion and roll each ball in your hands and place on the parchment paper (9 balls total).
- If using, place the additional cacao powder in a bowl and roll the greased balls into the powder for texture. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
Chocolate is definitely a staple in my house, and I have zero plans to change that. Instead, I strive to have healthier versions of chocolate to curb my cravings. These mini one-one bite balls are a great option for kiddos and mamas alike. They whip up in under five minutes and freeze well. And thankfully, they’re made with healthier ingredients so there’s zero guilt involved giving them to kiddos!