Creamy and healthy dairy-free chocolate pumpkin avocado pudding is rich and full of chocolatey flavor. This delicious pudding is spiced with warm flavors, lightly sweetened with raw honey and an all-around nutrient-dense fall treat. Made all in one bowl, too!
If you’ve never had avocado chocolate pudding, you’re in for a real treat, especially with this fall-inspired version. It’s silky-smooth, with the perfect thickness and a rich cocoa flavor. Plus, there’s pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cardamom to make it extra special for the season.
And, guess what? This recipe is incredibly simple and made all in one bowl too (well, food processor container, actually). You can sample the pudding along the way and adjust for your taste too, which I consider a bonus. Nothing raw and nothing to bake. This pudding is ready to eat right away too, so you can dive right in after it’s made!
As for toppings, I like coconut milk whipped cream or plain whole milk Greek yogurt with toasted pecans. However, pumpkin seeds, walnuts or almonds are great options with the whipped cream or yogurt too. And, obviously, there’s a lot more possibilities beyond my suggestions, so top with whatever your heart desires!
Interested in other healthy fall treat recipes? Check out my pumpkin spice coconut macaroons and cinnamon pecan sweet potato bread with coconut sugar glaze.
Cheers and enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE FREE RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Pumpkin Avocado Pudding
- 2 medium ripe avocados, sliced, pitted and peeled
- 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Plain Greek yogurt, coconut milk whipped cream or dairy whipped cream
- Toasted pecans
- Add all the ingredients except the optional toppings to the food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust flavor as desired.
- Serve with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, coconut milk whipped cream or dairy whipped cream, and top with toasted pecans, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the fridge and eat within 3 days.