Strawberry almond baked oatmeal is made with fresh strawberries, and packed with healthy fats from almonds and coconut milk. This baked oatmeal is gluten-free, dairy-free and naturally sweetened with raw honey. Top with Greek yogurt to make it extra special!
This strawberry almond baked oatmeal makes such an easy breakfast, and is delicious both warm or cold. Opening the fridge to see a pan of it is definitely a delight! Make it ahead of time for breakfasts during the week, or whip up a pan for weekend brunch. It’s sure to please either way!
When serving, I highly recommend topping with a generous dollop of whole milk plain Greek yogurt. Or, if preferred, use your favorite dairy-free yogurt instead. The addition of the yogurt adds some extra protein and makes the baked oatmeal that much more satiating.
What’s in strawberry almond baked oatmeal?
- Gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- Fresh strawberries
- Chia seeds
- Raw sliced almonds
- Raw honey
- Full-fat coconut milk
- Fresh lemon juice
- Vanilla extract
- Almond extract
- Baking soda
- Sea salt
Interested in other easy and healthy breakfast recipes? Check out my banana chocolate chip muffins and strawberry banana green smoothie bowl. These breakfast taco egg muffins are also fantastic!
Cheers and enjoy!
LOOKING FOR MORE FREE RECIPES? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Strawberry Almond Baked Oatmeal
- Small amount of butter, ghee, coconut oil or avocado oil for greasing pan
- 2 eggs
- 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup raw sliced almonds, divided
- 2 heaping cups fresh strawberries, diced and divided
Optional for topping:
- Plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- Extra strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, raw honey, lemon juice, water, vanila extract and almond extract. Then, mix in the oats, chia seeds, baking soda and sea salt Next, stir in half of the strawberries and half of the almonds.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan in an even layer. Spinkle the remaining strawberries and sliced almonds on top. Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown and the center is set. Remove from the oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing into 8 servings.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. It's also tasty cold!