Dairy-free peaches and cream chia pudding is thick, fruity and wonderfully creamy. This healthy pudding makes a downright peachy breakfast, snack or dessert. It’s perfect for summer!
Chia pudding is nothing new at this point, but seems like it’s still going strong in popularity. And, rightfully so. It’s incredibly easy to make and oddly satisfying too. I think it’s especially great for summer since it’s cold, refreshing and tastes great with summertime fruits.
In this particular chia pudding recipe, fresh peach slices get blended with full-fat coconut milk, vanilla, raw honey and sea salt. Then, this delicious concoction is mixed with chia seeds and placed in the fridge where the thickening phenomenon happens. It’s as simple as that and only six ingredients too. Feel free to play around with toppings, but whatever you do, don’t skip the extra peaches on top!
This recipe creates a pretty thick pudding, so if you want a thinner-style pudding, feel free to stir in a bit more coconut milk after it has set. I recommend starting with 2-3 Tbsp of coconut milk at a time and adding more, as desired.
Cheers and enjoy!
Dairy-Free Peaches and Cream Chia Pudding
- 1 cup fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, plus extra, if needed
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Fresh diced peaches
- Hemp speeds, optional
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and add the chia seeds. Stir, cover with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once set, stir the pudding. If it's too thick for your taste, add a splash or two more of coconut milk and stir again.
- Distribute pudding into 3-4 small bowls. Top with fresh peaches and a sprinkle of hemp seeds, if desired. Add additional toppings of choice if you like.