This light and refreshing Lemon Salad Dressing can be made in 5 minutes, using 7 ingredients. It’s a simple way to make a simple salad super special.
Which is the healthiest salad dressing?
Any salad dressing made with the freshest and highest quality ingredients will be your best bet at staying healthy.
How long does homemade salad dressing last?
This homemade dressing can last about 3-4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
How to make this Lemon Salad Dressing recipe:
This recipe is so easy. All you need to do is combine all the ingredients into a container suitable for an immersion blender.
Then combine them using your immersion blender or regular blender. If you don’t have a blender, be sure to chop up your garlic really fine.
Once you’re finished blending, pour into a serving glass or an airtight container to store in the refrigerator.
Tips for making the best Lemon Salad Dressing:
Use the freshest and highest quality ingredients. This dressing doesn’t have a lot of ingredients so you need to make sure each one is high quality because otherwise the flavors will fall flat.
If you like this simple salad dressing, you’ll love these tasty healthy recipes.
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Grilled Romaine Salad (this would be a perfect salad to pair with the Lemon Salad Dressing)
- Cantaloupe and Prosciutto
- Air Fryer Orange Chicken Wings
- Italian Chicken
- AIP Sweet Potato Fries with Bacon Jam Dipping Sauce
- Turmeric Grilled Shrimp
If you try this Lemon Salad Dressing, be sure to rate and leave a comment below. I’d love to hear your thoughts!
Lemon Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice about 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper (optional, AIP Reintroduction)
- Combine all ingredients into a container suitable for an immersion blender (or an actual blender is fine).
- Once blended, pour into a serving container or airtight container to store in the fridge.
- Use the freshest and highest quality ingredients. This dressing doesn’t have a lot of ingredients so you need to make sure each one is high quality because otherwise the flavors will fall flat.
- If you don’t have a blender, take care to chop your garlic really fine.