Superfood Green Pops using Vital Proteins’ Collagen Beauty Greens
If you’ve read one of my all time most popular posts, 9 Reasons Why I Eat Gelatin Daily, then you already know that I am a big fan of gelatin from healthy, pasture-raised animals!
Gelatin has so many health benefits, here is a quick recap for you (if you want more details, read my 9 Reasons Why I Eat Gelatin Daily post):
- Gelatin is good for bone & joint health
- Gelatin supports the digestive system
- Gelatin can aid in weight loss
- Gelatin can help calm the body and balance cortisol levels
- Gelatin can help improve skin, wrinkles and cellulite
- Gelatin can improve hair, nails and even teeth!
I usually just add a scoop of Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides to my tea or coffee every morning. It has no flavor and it stirs right in! I’ve been really happy with this routine for the last couple of years.
But I recently discovered Vital Proteins’ Collagen Beauty Greens and I couldn’t resist. They just had to mention “beauty” and they got my attention. 😉
All jokes aside, what really got my attention was the amount of nutrients packed in a scoop of this stuff!
Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Greens
This nourishing elixir combines marine collagen peptides (from wild-caught snapper in the Pacific Ocean near Hawaii) with raw organic greens, hyaluronic acid, and probiotics.
It offers a natural coconut vanilla flavor made from organic coconut water and the finest Madagascar vanilla beans.
KEY BEAUTY BENEFITS:
- Promotes collagen formation
- Helps prevent the signs of aging
- Improves skin smoothness
- Increases skin moisture
- Revitalizes skin tone
- Reduces fine lines
- Heals skin and reduces redness
To incorporate this into your diet daily, I recommend just stirring it into a liquid or adding it to a smoothie. But, for a fun treat, I created these Superfood Green Pops for you! These are tasty and refreshing!
I like to use coconut milk in this recipe because the added fat will aid in absorbing more of the amazing vitamins available from all the greens in this mix!
Superfood Green Popsicles
Makes 10 popsicles
- Freezer Pop Molds (I use these ones)
- Popsicle sticks (find them here)
- Stainless Steel funnel (I use the largest one in this set)
- 10-ounce bag of frozen pineapple (preferably organic) – approx. 3 cups
- 2 small bananas or 1 large
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used this brand or make your own)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (I use this brand)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins’ Collagen Beauty Greens
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using the funnel carefully pour into your Freezer Pop Molds
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours or until frozen.
You may also enjoy: