Strawberry Mint Popsicles with fresh mint and coconut milk are easy to make and a perfect treat for warm summer weather.
One “treat” we make often during the summer are popsicles. They are perfect for this warm summer weather.
I like adding a little bit of mint to freshen up the flavor and some coconut milk to give them a creamier consistency. I find that the coconut milk, due to the added fat, can make these popsicles more filling. We enjoy these as an afternoon snack as they will hold us up until dinner is ready.
The honey really is optional in this recipe. We make it both ways. The sweetened version definitely makes these taste more like a classic popsicle, but I often make them unsweetened, too.
Creamy Strawberry Mint Popsicles
Makes 10 popsicles
- You can find my favorite popsicle molds here. I love their classic look.
- You will also need some popsicle sticks. I use these ones.
- 4 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup of coconut milk (homemade or I like this brand)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons honey (optional) (find locally or here)
- pinch of sea salt (I use this kind)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh mint
- Place the strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey and sea salt in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Add mint and pulse for a few more seconds, until it is well combined with the strawberry mixture.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours to overnight
Do you make homemade popsicles? What are your favorite flavor combinations?
You may also enjoy: